Hamza Al Saieedy
Making lies are the oldest art;
Lie by lie makes you smart,
Mere few words sent by heart.
Yet, cool and fool are soon apart.
Lies can't hide who you are;
Time of truth is not so far.
Lies fast flys to the gossip bar.
Fame or money or any tool;
Any of that can't make a school,
Changing that is a work of fool.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Liar's School! by Hamza Al Saieedy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Faits Sonnet, sheade rudman
- It Is Very Sad, Ronell Warren Alman
- Her Sonnet, sheade rudman
- ~Project Monarch~, Allan Gerard
- The Hand, Sandra Feldman
- ONLY ASHES OF AN UGLY AGGRESSION, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- A Day In July, Nick krakana
- Love, Tanja Bulovic
- Boxed, Barisan Chatterjee
- The Figure of a Priest, Emmanuel George Cefai