Hamza Al Saieedy
Making lies are the oldest art;
Lie by lie makes you smart,
Mere few words sent by heart.
Yet, cool and fool are soon apart.
Lies can't hide who you are;
Time of truth is not so far.
Lies fast flys to the gossip bar.
Fame or money or any tool;
Any of that can't make a school,
Changing that is a work of fool.
Hamza Al Saieedy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Liar's School! by Hamza Al Saieedy )
- lost, renata jay
- Not a minute or a day too late or soon, Mark Heathcote
- Little makes a lot, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- In For A Penny, In For A Buck, Noah Body
- Shriveled Up Inside A Rose, Is It Poetry
- Meditation, Robert Eckstein
- হে নারী, Md. Ziaul Haque
- অনিন্দ্য সৌন্দর্য তোমার, Md. Ziaul Haque
- তুমি আসবে যদি জানতাম আগে, Md. Ziaul Haque
- আমি প্রতিদিন লিখতে চাই, Md. Ziaul Haque
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- "Hope" is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(22 March 1941 -)