Hamza Al Saieedy
Making lies are the oldest art;
Lie by lie makes you smart,
Mere few words sent by heart.
Yet, cool and fool are soon apart.
Lies can't hide who you are;
Time of truth is not so far.
Lies fast flys to the gossip bar.
Fame or money or any tool;
Any of that can't make a school,
Changing that is a work of fool.
Hamza Al Saieedy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Liar's School! by Hamza Al Saieedy )
- The Beatles in Auckland, michael walker
- Gandhi, gajanan mishra
- Keep Up, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- You, Jose Orozco
- In my heart - you are, gajanan mishra
- 9 August 2014, Shri R Brahma
- 2 August 2014, Shri R Brahma
- 31 July 2014, Shri R Brahma
- It's October 1st. Did you pay your mortg.., Jena Crowe
- Princess Diana, Sonia Ode Lucci
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(c. 600 BCE)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)