Edward Kofi Louis
Levchin, chin, in, hen, vine, he, live!
As easy as possible with the sweet muse of your love;
But, with a lot of top secrets in your land.
Tasting it for the las time because of war;
With fame and glory;
Like a howl at midnight;
But, as easy as possible with the sweet muse of your love
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Levchin by Edward Kofi Louis )
Did you read them?
- The Transcendental At Worthington Lake, Harry Freeman
- Lonely Is Me, Lilly Emery
- Sometimes I Cry, Lilly Emery
- MEDUSA, Lilly Emery
- The Exile, Rishi Kaul
- Bitter Sweet, Lilly Emery
- Strip unfinnished, lee fones
- Will You Love Me When I'm Old, Lilly Emery
- You Won't Let Me, Heather Burns
- Love Is The Flame, Lilly Emery