Rose Lu ( Bing hua )
Every day at 9 am,
The mail arrival time,
My heart full of expection would stand still
What I look forward to is not a love letter, nor a letter from home
But one from a friend who lives by Yangtze river.
Out from the envelopes steam
And fly troops of seagulls
The white sails steam the skin of the deep broken
While the seagulls are fighting with seawinds.
The melody of the sails
And the squawks of seagulls
Are the resonace of the hearts
White sails steam expedites far
The seagulls fly high
Carrying an ocean love of mine
BY Rose Lu(Bing hua) Tr. East Sea Fairy
Rose Lu ( Bing hua )'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Letters by Rose Lu ( Bing hua ) )
- language is not so much anymore, Mandolyn ...
- when i inhaled you, Mandolyn ...
- A Crazy Noisy Bird, Wasim Akram
- ZZ The Many Ways Soldiers Die, Saiom Shriver
- Lately, Dominique Lamboy
- MY WORDS AND HER WORDS كلماتي و كلماتها, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Drawing Inspiration, Tony Adah
- Bumblebees Bibbing, Saiom Shriver
- Tum Muze Kaha Pyar Dete Ho, ravipal bharshankar
- When He's Not Here, Lora Colon