Letter To The Foetus
If you find the truth of yourself, if you find a path of the two, take then the one less travelled by, and live your life anew at dawn's break, stand for the truth and be sturdy in your heart. Be true in the tide and never break a heart. Mend hearts instead by being love in all your words and your deeds. Let love make you and i assure you there cannot be a happier soul at journey's end.
I cannot pledge happiness here, i cannot affirm peace, i cannot assure your tender soul of love from the gents but remember life's only a journey, the pain here will wane, the love yonder is eternal, the beauty is infinite. Do not search for love here it will find you at journey's end or better still in a moment of friendship. Find a friend here, be a friend, fear God, honour all men and love the brotherhood.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Letter To The Foetus by Olasanoye Charles )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Hard Times for Horses, Janet Armstrong
- Pappou Elias' Poem, Elia Michael
- Dispirited Humanity, Aftab Alam
- A nonentity's. Life, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Girl, We Both Suffer, Ronell Warren Alman
- But you are abandoning me, gajanan mishra
- I am going to meet an end, gajanan mishra
- Maple Tree, Kyle Schlicher
- In the clouds, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Missing You Now, Nida Sofi