Let your will be done!
I am no better a fool!
To desire for such a fame,
Which does need years of patience,
To be called by my LORD:
Faithful among my entire household- ABRAHAM
Most humble man on the earth-MOSES
The man after my own heart-DAVID
There is no one on earth like him; he is blameless and upright, a man who fears God and shuns evil-JOB.
My desire might be appreciated
Yet I understand, how hard it is to be so.
I am Unique of HIS creation
And so HIS Plan for me.
Never can I immitate, is all I learnt!
I pray with a broken heart
And confess my silly wish,
LORD guide me through
Your perfect will
For this beloved child of yours! AMEN.
Queeny Gona's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Let your will be done! by Queeny Gona )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- At my door, hasmukh amathalal
- Imagination but real, Mashiur Rahman
- I cant see you but I know you there, yolandey breedt
- Like an old-fashioned tradition, Kamini Arichandran
- Where are we?, Pintu Mahakul
- Gazing up the sky, Seira LNlee94
- no one has ever done good without....., RIC S. BASTASA
- the night deepens, RIC S. BASTASA
- to begin with....., RIC S. BASTASA
- who is someone in your mind?, RIC S. BASTASA