Let your Light Shine!
Punches all over; with not even a second’s halt
Followed by deep-sharp stabs, by
The so called Beloved's
Provoked this little dormant volcano
To rebel, against my Heavenly Father!
Couldn't stand the race: fight the temptations
But broke the everlasting covenant
And gave up my vows; yet hardly survived in there
Crushed to the ground, by my sinful deeds
I cried unto my lovely Father; deep down the earth
For his enlightening beam of rays
To guide me through inclined plane
So as to start afresh the journey on leveled ground;
Sprouting from the slimy mire
Nevertheless I turned unto HIM
Almighty LORD showered his grace
A new song of Joy, with a thankful heart
I sing- ' Glory to the Lord'
Queeny Gona's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Let your Light Shine! by Queeny Gona )
Did you read them?
- Before A Dream, Tony Adah
- Words Worn-Out, Birgitta Heikka
- Gift of love, ramesh rai
- Tides And Emotions., Marcondes Pereira
- Morning Coffee, Bill Grace
- Happenstance Things, Patti Masterman
- Loot-Hoot-Shoot, Aftab Alam
- The Children See Colors, Hebert Logerie
- Ulterior motive, hasmukh amathalal
- Fast Women Speedily Breathing, Luva Boy