Freedom, freedom they shouted
Freedom, freedom they cried
Freedom, freedom some ignored and flouted,
Freedom, freedom; then that voice died;
But, freedom it had survived.
Equality, equality was preached
Equality, equality was demanded
Equality, equality was then breached,
Equality, equality was then stranded;
But, equality was finally reached.
Peace, peace for it they paraded
Peach, peace for it they prayed
Peace, peace then the voices all faded,
Peace, peace many forgot and forbade;
But, peace..... It stayed.
Freedom, equality and peace
They must and will go together hand in hand,
No one! Has the right to cause them to cease
No one! By a request or by any demand.
In this time of life and living, we all deserve an equal piece,
I say freedom for all! Equality forever! And, peace let us teach!
Randy L. McClave
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Let UsTeach by Randy McClave )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Dance Away...., Diana Euyoque
- What I Want From This Crazy Place, Lucy Dowlingbrown
- In Dreams I Prefer To Be, Rohit Sapra
- Treasure Chest Of Our Soul, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Where the mind is free, Praveen Gola
- Freedom Of Creativity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- City of Gardens, Akhtar Jawad
- Heart's Timeless Chambers, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- chand aur chehra, rohit kumar choudhary
- Lust, Gianni Pansensoy