Freedom, freedom they shouted
Freedom, freedom they cried
Freedom, freedom some ignored and flouted,
Freedom, freedom; then that voice died;
But, freedom it had survived.
Equality, equality was preached
Equality, equality was demanded
Equality, equality was then breached,
Equality, equality was then stranded;
But, equality was finally reached.
Peace, peace for it they paraded
Peach, peace for it they prayed
Peace, peace then the voices all faded,
Peace, peace many forgot and forbade;
But, peace..... It stayed.
Freedom, equality and peace
They must and will go together hand in hand,
No one! Has the right to cause them to cease
No one! By a request or by any demand.
In this time of life and living, we all deserve an equal piece,
I say freedom for all! Equality forever! And, peace let us teach!
Randy L. McClave
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Let UsTeach by Randy McClave )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Teri Yade.............., sonali kumari
- Ye Mere Nayan............., sonali kumari
- Ek Eahsaas Khushi…………………, sonali kumari
- Fin!, Jim Yerman
- ANOTHER CHANCE, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Black And Blue, Electric Lady
- TAX PAYER, alexander opicho
- Poem: Power Thoughts, Joseph James Breunig 3rd
- Do You Really Want To Live In The Past?, Ronald Chapman
- Sundar Sa Ehsas................, sonali kumari