Let us stop, Let us pray, Let us remember who we are. Let us be who we really are, Let us stop and pray for “YOU”, Let’s stop and pray for others too. Why not pray for others in need, Let us stop for one second, And pray for all. Let us stop and help people in need, Let us be helpful for all in need, Let us not be mean. Let us not be hateful, Let us be one happy family?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Let Us by jay castro )
- Uyakhumbula, senzokhaya umhayi
- Wedwa, senzokhaya umhayi
- time or space?, ko the skipper
- The Truth Are From The Laws, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Sadness Of This World, Edward Kofi Louis
- I Could Be Out In The Rain, Vigna Mukund
- Equations: Friend Or Enemy, Guess Who
- Waiting for Dawn, Somanathan Iyer
- Confidence, Somanathan Iyer
- Doodling Without Purpose, Margaret Alice Second