Chris Schleier, Jr.
Let the Saint Prevail
Sunny sky, or heavy rain:
Hope, grief, joy, or pain,
While in this life you travel through
Let the Saint prevail
Above the rest, or in a hole,
amidst the rigors to the soul,
let humble hearts beat strong and true
and let the Saint prevail
When filled with doubt, and questions stir
the Spirit speaks of something sure...
'In all that you can say and do
let the Saint prevail
in you! '
Chris Schleier, Jr.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Let the Saint Prevail by Chris Schleier, Jr. )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
Edwin Arlington Robinson
(22 December 1869 – 6 April 1935)
(2 June 1840 – 11 January 1928)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Stafford's Cabin, Edwin Arlington Robinson
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- The marvelous designer., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Stories We Tell Ourselves, Michael Mira
- The catastrophe., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Peace One Day, Lyn Paul
- 'THE INFANT'S WAIL', Princewill Umunnakwe
- daggers of bayonets, pittbull pittman
- The Flow of Destiny, Sandra Feldman
- Gratitude to parents, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- A pauper died., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- In The Waking of Deaths Ceremonial Tradi.., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR