Let's Hope Today Remains
Let's hope today never slept
And the sun never set
Let's hope the sky remains bright
And the stars twinkle forever
Let's hope the jubilation continues
And banters are exchanged like currency
Let's hope we speak with a tongue
And the cardinal points are focused
Let's hope this convoy
Is like that of bees
Moving together to produce honey
Let's hope we are like a bunch of broom
That sweeps away debris from the land.
Let's hope today remains.
Babatunde Aremu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Let's Hope Today Remains by Babatunde Aremu )
Did you read them?
- Intellectual Designs, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Cold Night In Silence, Lilly Emery
- Knit in Infinity, Lisa Bertsch
- In Silence, Lilly Emery
- the missing truth, asma writer
- Earth tones of Arizona, David Lessard
- You're My Favorite Fix, Lilly Emery
- COURAGE, LOVE & OBEDIENCE, Tom Zart
- You Are My Everything, Lilly Emery
- Velvet Moon, Lilly Emery