Let's End This War On Christmas
There's a war declared on Christmas
War on nativity
War on this festive season
And all things Christmassy.
No Christmas songs at Walmart
No carolers at night
No wish of 'Merry Christmas'
Christmas is sanitized.
No Christmas in the classroom
No Christmas now at work
What in the world will happen next,
No Christmases at church?
We're ashamed to share His story
With our children and our peers
For fear of being old fashioned
In this twenty first century.
Let's reclaim this Christmas season
With all it's hope and cheer
Let's end this war on Christmas
And keep it near and dear.
Let's greet with 'Merry Christmas'
In the stores and in the street
In the workplace and the office
To everyone we meet!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Let's End This War On Christmas by Louie Vetter )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A moment of truth, Mark Heathcote
- After Jacques Brel, mary douglas
- I Didn't Want This To Admit, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Deciding They Will Run, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Cutting Edges Plaguing, Terence G. Craddock
- Curse, MAD DEW
- Nature's Glory, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- A SECRET, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Life Image Distortions, Terence G. Craddock
- From Chibok With Love, Adeosun Olamide