Let's End This War On Christmas
There's a war declared on Christmas
War on nativity
War on this festive season
And all things Christmassy.
No Christmas songs at Walmart
No carolers at night
No wish of 'Merry Christmas'
Christmas is sanitized.
No Christmas in the classroom
No Christmas now at work
What in the world will happen next,
No Christmases at church?
We're ashamed to share His story
With our children and our peers
For fear of being old fashioned
In this twenty first century.
Let's reclaim this Christmas season
With all it's hope and cheer
Let's end this war on Christmas
And keep it near and dear.
Let's greet with 'Merry Christmas'
In the stores and in the street
In the workplace and the office
To everyone we meet!
Louie Vetter's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Let's End This War On Christmas by Louie Vetter )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(2 November 1994)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- रंजानाय फैगौ, Ronjoy Brahma
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
Poem of the Day
- GlassHouse, Kewayne Wadley
- Lost Angel Mambo, Kewayne Wadley
- Always in hurry, hasmukh amathalal
- @ DOT COM, saint cynosure ( Ken Bennigh ..
- Roswell, Michael Webb
- Period recalled, hasmukh amathalal
- The Wizard of Did!, David Lewis Paget
- I rember your words hung still in the air, Brian Kilpatrick
- Highku, Michael Webb
- Faul McCartney, Michael Webb