Let Me Say On Water Flows
See my life that is not slow.
All illusive fair feeling
All crisis are long term vanishing.
Are you shocking?
And shocking has nothing to do
When we all are missing.
We are all culprits here
Tragedy is we judge ourselves.
Despite so much imports
We have nothing to support.
Important point to note
No pin pointed survey as yet
And all the doors closed suo motu.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Let Me Say On Water Flows by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
- A gift of God, ABHIPSA TRIPATHY
- As One Breathes The Air, Edward Kofi Louis
- Unilateral, Edward Kofi Louis
- Never Feeling Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- To The Gates Of Hell, Edward Kofi Louis
- The house where the wife lives like an i.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Ek Lafz Ek Rishta, Bano Ali
- THE PATRIOT, Justice Uchenna Mmahi
- fortress of solutude, ademola oluwabusayo
- Never Feeling The Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak