Marvin Brato Sr
Let Go Of The Past And Welcome The Future
Let the past year be bygone
heralds the new year comes
for renewal of peace and bliss
and burn into ash all troubles
as well as misunderstandings.
Let every pain vanish to oblivion
and bath with hope for betterment
to make new horizon of opportunities
grab it and assimilate into your system
every good chances to shine and succeed.
If you were bad try to be good
be true now if you were dishonest
learn to reciprocate those loving you
and start to care for the feeling of others
by letting go of the past and welcome the future.
Marvin Brato Sr's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Let Go Of The Past And Welcome The Future by Marvin Brato Sr )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Not enough, hasmukh amathalal
- Diamond Gems, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Lost and Found, Anthony Di'anno
- reaching for your hand so i don't get lost, Mandolyn ...
- Share to walk, hasmukh amathalal
- Okay okay I said, gajanan mishra
- Friends are there, hasmukh amathalal
- In deep, hasmukh amathalal
- Truth is supreme, gajanan mishra
- Photograph from September 11, Wislawa Szymborska