Let Glorious Sunlight Fill The Day
Let glorious sunlight fill the day,
Let the ancient God appear.
To command all sadness away,
To banish night and fear.
Bathe the altars of the sun,
In warming golden rays.
Keeping darkness on the run,
And to brighten all our days.
Behold the deity in the sky,
Glorious splendor so divine.
To look at his majesty on high,
The humble human does go blind.
9/29/13 Alton Texas
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Let Glorious Sunlight Fill The Day by Juan Olivarez )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- No Choice, Elia Michael
- Bury My Unwillingness, Margaret Alice Second
- An advice, Somanathan Iyer
- Too long, too short, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Its been four months now, Vangile Mtyali
- Word of Poetry, Vangile Mtyali
- Life means, Somanathan Iyer
- Just for vegan, SALINI NAIR
- Drop In The Bucket, Michael McParland
- Drifting Hell, Michael McParland