Let Glorious Sunlight Fill The Day
Let glorious sunlight fill the day,
Let the ancient God appear.
To command all sadness away,
To banish night and fear.
Bathe the altars of the sun,
In warming golden rays.
Keeping darkness on the run,
And to brighten all our days.
Behold the deity in the sky,
Glorious splendor so divine.
To look at his majesty on high,
The humble human does go blind.
9/29/13 Alton Texas
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Let Glorious Sunlight Fill The Day by Juan Olivarez )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Deep Water Haiku Trilogy, Kyle Schlicher
- I tease, hasmukh amathalal
- the sinful lover, RIC S. BASTASA
- retriever for a pet (very rough), lee fones
- Iraq in History, Ima Ryma
- the yes in me, RIC S. BASTASA
- Kalidasa, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- THE PRETTY SEA AND THE HARD ROCKS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Venereus, Bruce Hayno
- without tears, RIC S. BASTASA