Esther Aftab Anwer
Lesson From The Past!
I need to stand again
To get rid of this pain! !
I pushed my self down
When I was alone in town! !
Wish I did my thinking
To stop myself from sinking! !
Opportunity went time has passed
I thought forever it would last! !
It's a wake up call
From that ugly fall! !
Nothing stay forever neither does hard time
Think about the goal that always was so prime! !
It's never too late so recollect your goal
You have always been a star where you lost your role,
Show the world your come back
Think deep what was the real lack! !
Can't go back to rectify
Start again you qualify! !
You are ready for that new
Only lucky are a few! !
No room left for mistake
You are healed with that big shake! !
You are a source of learning
And this they say is your earning! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Lesson From The Past! by Esther Aftab Anwer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Prime Truth - 94, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Whatever Happened?, Mark Kosek
- Prime Truth - 93, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Lacertilian Writers, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Painful Throbbing Tides, Michael McParland
- This World, Sandra Feldman
- Prime Truth - 92, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Gold Star Mother, Charles Hancock
- Oooooohgust, Ferdinand L Quintos
- Prime Truth - 91, Pranab K. Chakraborty