Less for Life
In this life everything has changed,
Life itself is lifeless.......
Communications are wireless,
Transmissions are codeless,
What a modern life.
Nights are dreamless,
Hopes have become hopeless,
And love has become loveless,
What an endless life.
movements are aimless,
And desires are useless,
Oh what a life
Care is careless
Days are countless.
And forever is endless,
Oh life what a lifeless life.
Moffat Mbuzi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Less for Life by Moffat Mbuzi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- His Face, Heather Jephcott
- Why to think?, hasmukh amathalal
- Through my window sill, binod bastola
- The bondage, hasmukh amathalal
- Brain's Ocean, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Defamation, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Horoscopes, gajanan mishra
- Lovely and pleasant, hasmukh amathalal
- A New Experience, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Messages and Messengers, Liilia Talts Morrison