Lend Me A World Almighty
Lend me a world, Almighty
Full of love and bliss…
No hatred, no envy neither
Where flow the rivers of transquility,
Where fly the birds of divine sovereignity…
Where the philanthropic flowers
Blossom, and people worship
The religion of humanity….
where everyone is equal,
can breath fraternity.
And where freedom is one’s birth right.
No dungeons of superstitions,
Untouched by the termite of
Neither war nor blood,
No barbarous deed.
No walls, no hedge….
Kill all the vice weeds.
Where people true and fair…..
Smile reigns on lips there.
Like bees, their hard work and determination…
Smell sweet their sweat, that empower the
Lend me a world, Almighty…
Shower love and bliss..
No hatred, no envy, neither
BHARTI CHANDWANI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lend Me A World Almighty by BHARTI CHANDWANI )
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Walter de la Mare
(1873 - 1958)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- A proposal to wake up, none .....
- Dreams are All That Remain, Rohit Sapra
- Flowers By The Roadside, Maurice Rowlands
- You are born to be a poet, ramesh rai
- Beautiful flower, gajanan mishra
- A Fool, crystal ruth
- The Game, douglas scotney
- Cover Me With You, George Dee Vuy
- Loss In A Mirror, Naveed Akram
- Angelwalk 2, Mr. Spock