Lend Me A World Almighty
Lend me a world, Almighty
Full of love and bliss…
No hatred, no envy neither
Where flow the rivers of transquility,
Where fly the birds of divine sovereignity…
Where the philanthropic flowers
Blossom, and people worship
The religion of humanity….
where everyone is equal,
can breath fraternity.
And where freedom is one’s birth right.
No dungeons of superstitions,
Untouched by the termite of
Neither war nor blood,
No barbarous deed.
No walls, no hedge….
Kill all the vice weeds.
Where people true and fair…..
Smile reigns on lips there.
Like bees, their hard work and determination…
Smell sweet their sweat, that empower the
Lend me a world, Almighty…
Shower love and bliss..
No hatred, no envy, neither
BHARTI CHANDWANI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lend Me A World Almighty by BHARTI CHANDWANI )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Unintentional Existence: Repository Citr.., Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Friendzone (Rap song), Clint Kingham
- The Marché Aux Puces And The Jardin Des .., William Daryl Hine
- The Lake, William Daryl Hine
- The Copper Beech, William Daryl Hine
- On This Rock, William Daryl Hine
- Last Words, William Daryl Hine
- Echo, William Daryl Hine
- Don Juan In Amsterdam, William Daryl Hine
- A Thousand Words, William Daryl Hine