Lend Me A World Almighty
Lend me a world, Almighty
Full of love and bliss…
No hatred, no envy neither
Where flow the rivers of transquility,
Where fly the birds of divine sovereignity…
Where the philanthropic flowers
Blossom, and people worship
The religion of humanity….
where everyone is equal,
can breath fraternity.
And where freedom is one’s birth right.
No dungeons of superstitions,
Untouched by the termite of
Neither war nor blood,
No barbarous deed.
No walls, no hedge….
Kill all the vice weeds.
Where people true and fair…..
Smile reigns on lips there.
Like bees, their hard work and determination…
Smell sweet their sweat, that empower the
Lend me a world, Almighty…
Shower love and bliss..
No hatred, no envy, neither
BHARTI CHANDWANI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lend Me A World Almighty by BHARTI CHANDWANI )
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Stars, Joyce Kilmer
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)