The cows have observant
who do not eat their flesh.
The pigs have observant
Observant Jews don't
nor eat Spam
nor pig flesh made ham.
But who will speak
for the little lamb.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Salvation Army and Methodist founders,
and now The 7th Day Adventists, Franciscans,
Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains and Hindus
teach avoiding the flesh of animals
Comments about this poem (Left Alone by Saiom Shriver )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- "Twist these Big Tits Purple", Richard Thripp
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -66, Ronjoy Brahma
- Stories Are Created, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- When Fresh Fish Fails, Richard Thripp
- center, laxami Cards
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -65, Ronjoy Brahma
- Im sorry mom, claudia Fernandez
- Witless Innocence, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Sitters And Their Dreams, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- There Is Nothing I Can Do, Lawrence S. Pertillar