Leaving You Was Not Easy
It was not easy,
And still, it is not easy.
Things from my heart
Are not different from art.
Some are not worth to say
Even though, I find them easy to lay.
The truth that you know,
Is the one I want to live with by now.
Even thought, trust, believe and support was least,
Your true love, kept me in your mist.
Even though the path in the bushes may change,
Never will my love for you change.
I am not leaving you for good,
But, I promise to be back for good.
Musa Ndhlovu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Leaving You Was Not Easy by Musa Ndhlovu )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Michael P. McParland
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(1498 - 1546)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Winter Solstice, Jacqueline C Nash
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Question, Robert Frost
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Love After Love, Derek Walcott
Poem of the Day
- Miracle Of Compassion, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Dedication, Michael P. McParland
- Deciet?, Michael P. McParland
- He is on earth, hasmukh amathalal
- Death And Destruction, Michael P. McParland
- The Solution, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Death death death, gajanan mishra
- Season Of Great Joy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- He Is a Virgin, Cheryl Joy Amarga
- Days, Michael P. McParland