Leaving You Was Not Easy
It was not easy,
And still, it is not easy.
Things from my heart
Are not different from art.
Some are not worth to say
Even though, I find them easy to lay.
The truth that you know,
Is the one I want to live with by now.
Even thought, trust, believe and support was least,
Your true love, kept me in your mist.
Even though the path in the bushes may change,
Never will my love for you change.
I am not leaving you for good,
But, I promise to be back for good.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Leaving You Was Not Easy by Musa Ndhlovu )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Fettered Birds By Bijay Kant Dubey, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Flash Fiction, Jose Armando Guzman
- Age-erasing Strategy .... [PERSONAL GRO.., Bri Edwards
- Thoughts, Alfred Barna
- two green tomatoes smashed in the street.., Mandolyn ...
- Your Home., Kala Cain
- An Exotic Song, Kawa Karpo
- Worshiping with Deer, Bill Grace
- Serves Right, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- To My Best Enemy, Electric Lady