Leaving You Was Not Easy
It was not easy,
And still, it is not easy.
Things from my heart
Are not different from art.
Some are not worth to say
Even though, I find them easy to lay.
The truth that you know,
Is the one I want to live with by now.
Even thought, trust, believe and support was least,
Your true love, kept me in your mist.
Even though the path in the bushes may change,
Never will my love for you change.
I am not leaving you for good,
But, I promise to be back for good.
Musa Ndhlovu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Leaving You Was Not Easy by Musa Ndhlovu )
- AUTUMN BRIDE, Rose Lu ( Bing hua )
- As Time Turns, Cathy Hodgson
- Suazo Nights, Eddie Morgan
- Juicy Lucy, I Salute Your vASStness!, Monk E. Biz
- As Long As I Am There For 'You', Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Paralyzed And Iced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Art and the Pain, Udaya R. Tennakoon
- Alien Lullaby, Akujuobi Chijioke
- A Song Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Simply Amazing, Olecia Henry