Leaving You Was Not Easy
It was not easy,
And still, it is not easy.
Things from my heart
Are not different from art.
Some are not worth to say
Even though, I find them easy to lay.
The truth that you know,
Is the one I want to live with by now.
Even thought, trust, believe and support was least,
Your true love, kept me in your mist.
Even though the path in the bushes may change,
Never will my love for you change.
I am not leaving you for good,
But, I promise to be back for good.
Musa Ndhlovu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Leaving You Was Not Easy by Musa Ndhlovu )
- Malaria, hasmukh amathalal
- The life we have lived, Goodenough Sakhile Dlamini
- At our will, hasmukh amathalal
- See the fishes, hasmukh amathalal
- Two Become One, Loide V Augustinus
- Your Sweetness, Loide V Augustinus
- Why do you mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Drifting Away, Loide V Augustinus
- The Eminent Reign, kyvin nash
- If you failed to, gajanan mishra