You're leaving and it hurts me so.
I know though that you have to go.
You've found a new and better path.
That makes you happier free at last.
If leaving for them makes things better.
I wrap you up with my blessings like a sweater.
I want you thrilled in every way.
In body and soul,
let your spirit soar and be freely gay.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Leaving by Michael McParland )
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On The Way Down, Shalom Freedman
- Beyond Beautiful, greg paul
- Winterchill, Richard Provencher
- Jungle of the English Language, Ken e Hall
- I was Dreaming, Oduro Bright Amoh