Take with your hands
What remains from my life
But just let the fires that flared in my heart
And our photos from the last winter..
When you shaken off the fog..
From my sight!
But let me gather my longings..
The ash of eagerness, the darkness of desert
And the two birds..
Were they witnesses my fear on you!
But let me stay on the wings of the clouds,
And just let what we planted in the fog face..
Perhaps it rains on the ground..
Forest and rivers of love
Or ways..to return from absence!
Fatima Nusairat's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Leave me.. by Fatima Nusairat )
- If all we know is love, Mark Heathcote
- Remove Yourself From Bitterness, Ronell Warren Alman
- Fornicating In The Bowels Of Unswerving .., Captain Cur
- im not okay, Faith Taylors
- The world is like a worm, Mark Heathcote
- Our shared tear, Julie Shirley
- Conscious Peal, Adeosun Olamide
- Living Contradictions, Sandra Feldman
- Alley Church, Adeosun Olamide
- Desirable Effects, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(c. 600 BCE)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1886 - 1967)