You are dressed on a black coat
and walked in magesticaly
like a demigod of old.
You shut the door with a
command and yet not satisfy
with population at hand.
You walk around discerning
appearance. ''When i was like
you'' begins your jagons.
You praise yourself.
Yet none as written anything
about you on the shelf.
Until you are through,
when you talk i barely walk
when you walk i can't talk.
And when you go,
you fulfil no goal
and i have nothing to hold.
Enebeli Prada's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Lazy Teacher by Enebeli Prada )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Under the Tamaring Tree (St. Patrick's A.., Leonard Dabydeen
- Prime Truth - 83, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Prime Truth - 82, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Directors Are Cap Off Scot-Free, Terence G. Craddock
- Prime Truth - 81, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Relation is by woman, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- life without you, kiranjot kaur thiara
- Tantrayana philosophy, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- just hoping & wishing, kiranjot kaur thiara
- The Storm Comes, Greg Davidson