Laughter is what i am after.
Jokes were made.
Funny people not paid,
Laughter I'm your maid.
Behind you I'm laid.
I harm not my birth,
Behold oh death.
For protected is my breathe.
And if doubt be with you confirm my health.
Ring not the bells
For I hate yells.
I need not much.
Laughter is what I am after.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Laughter is what i am after. by Brandon Nyandoro )
- The Cavity, Francie Lynch
- Exstasis, Frank Avon
- I'm a Piece of Work, Francie Lynch
- Some people's change, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Simply Marvelous, Electric Lady
- Winter in Tennessee, Frank Avon
- Oh, I Can Fly, Francie Lynch
- The drowned emigrants المهاجرون الغرقى, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Clean and sanitized., Ryan Brodesser
- Final Devotion, Saiom Shriver
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 January 1903 - 13 March 1976)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)