Let me see you one more time again
I want to engrave
What hidden behind you face!
I want to see the beauty
That never escapes,
And I just the want to see your
Pretty face again.
So let me see you see one more time again.
This heart has been hollow
And will never fill again,
And this everlasting sorrow
Will leave me again,
So let this all go
Every grey past again,
I don? t want to be hollow
Fill me with every moment we shared
And I just want to see you once more time again.
So why don't you let me see you
One more time again
I? Im dying to see you
For the last with all that I care
And I still believe you
That there's some hidden love anywhere
I just want to see you
So that I can forget you again,
Indulge myself into that beauty
I hope I will never see again.
Oh let me see you for the last time all I care.
Whispers down the eyes
and got mixed with scotch and lot of notions,
led me to write you this last song
and ask you one last question!
Oh if i die will you ever want to see me again?
Chetan Tehlan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Last Time by Chetan Tehlan )
- Not A Sound, Tango Tango
- - People? - (Haiku), Joe Muschaweck
- 男人赋, qin xing
- Genetic Predisposition Towords Violence, Is It Poetry
- Wild Is The Churning Of The Winds, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Honesty, Nassy Fesharaki
- Do Not Be Serious, Kumarmani Mahakul
- 24/7, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- You Show Me Safe, Susan Lacovara
- What's Wrong WithThe Grown-ups, Zion Odeyemi
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- On Turning Ten, Billy Collins
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1886 - 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(22 March 1941 -)