Let me see you one more time again
I want to engrave
What hidden behind you face!
I want to see the beauty
That never escapes,
And I just the want to see your
Pretty face again.
So let me see you see one more time again.
This heart has been hollow
And will never fill again,
And this everlasting sorrow
Will leave me again,
So let this all go
Every grey past again,
I don? t want to be hollow
Fill me with every moment we shared
And I just want to see you once more time again.
So why don't you let me see you
One more time again
I? Im dying to see you
For the last with all that I care
And I still believe you
That there's some hidden love anywhere
I just want to see you
So that I can forget you again,
Indulge myself into that beauty
I hope I will never see again.
Oh let me see you for the last time all I care.
Whispers down the eyes
and got mixed with scotch and lot of notions,
led me to write you this last song
and ask you one last question!
Oh if i die will you ever want to see me again?
Chetan Tehlan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Last Time by Chetan Tehlan )
- Lagos, Henry Isiekwe
- Black as the rainbow…, DEEP DARK SOUL POET
- Nightmare, Donal Mahoney
- Feel as force, hasmukh amathalal
- Lost Children, Isabella Signa
- Pastor Homer Toots His Horn, Donal Mahoney
- Seconds In Prison, Naveed Akram
- The Light Brigade Charge, John F. McCullagh
- Farewell Forever, Sacha Hayes O'Grady
- Orphans, Nassy Fesharaki
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- India - The Plethora of Natural Beauties, Raja Basu
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)