Let me see you one more time again
I want to engrave
What hidden behind you face!
I want to see the beauty
That never escapes,
And I just the want to see your
Pretty face again.
So let me see you see one more time again.
This heart has been hollow
And will never fill again,
And this everlasting sorrow
Will leave me again,
So let this all go
Every grey past again,
I don? t want to be hollow
Fill me with every moment we shared
And I just want to see you once more time again.
So why don't you let me see you
One more time again
I? Im dying to see you
For the last with all that I care
And I still believe you
That there's some hidden love anywhere
I just want to see you
So that I can forget you again,
Indulge myself into that beauty
I hope I will never see again.
Oh let me see you for the last time all I care.
Whispers down the eyes
and got mixed with scotch and lot of notions,
led me to write you this last song
and ask you one last question!
Oh if i die will you ever want to see me again?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Last Time by Chetan Tehlan )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I, Too, Langston Hughes
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- April Rain Song, Langston Hughes
- I Dream A World, Langston Hughes
- Let America be America Again, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Feeling Loneliness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I Don't Know Who You Are, Vera Sidhwa
- Poet's Space, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Flower Puff was Given To Me, Vera Sidhwa
- Thank You Darling, Michael P. McParland
- All Through The Night, Lora Colon
- How people Behave, Angell Afinowi
- Of Course it Was a Perfect Day, Ernest Lowe
- everything i ever wrote sort of had your.., Mandolyn ...
- i beg you to stay, JulietDanielle Everson