Let me see you one more time again
I want to engrave
What hidden behind you face!
I want to see the beauty
That never escapes,
And I just the want to see your
Pretty face again.
So let me see you see one more time again.
This heart has been hollow
And will never fill again,
And this everlasting sorrow
Will leave me again,
So let this all go
Every grey past again,
I don? t want to be hollow
Fill me with every moment we shared
And I just want to see you once more time again.
So why don't you let me see you
One more time again
I? Im dying to see you
For the last with all that I care
And I still believe you
That there's some hidden love anywhere
I just want to see you
So that I can forget you again,
Indulge myself into that beauty
I hope I will never see again.
Oh let me see you for the last time all I care.
Whispers down the eyes
and got mixed with scotch and lot of notions,
led me to write you this last song
and ask you one last question!
Oh if i die will you ever want to see me again?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Last Time by Chetan Tehlan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- 'A mess', Wolfie Scott
- Let's Think About Humanity, Prodip Kumar
- On My Father's Yortsayt, Abraham Sutzkever
- The Bottom Line, Abraham Sutzkever
- Inside Me, Abraham Sutzkever
- नोँनि हाइनायाव, Bahadur Basumatary
- Paris 1988, Abraham Sutzkever
- Remembrances Of Others, Abraham Sutzkever
- Everything But God, Anne Pierson Wiese
- All Night Long, Anne Pierson Wiese