RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Wondering what that very last moment of life is like.
What do we see? Hear? Feel?
Does our brain register the fact that we are dying?
Or do we just go quietly from life to death without
even realizing it?
So many unanswered questions, it seems to be scary,
yet, it's not.
Does our mind just shut down? Does it go on thinking
until our last breath or on another dimension?
Where does our exact life go? Does our soul take
over at the moment of death so that we feel nothing
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Last Moment by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- To the Apple Green, Peach Blossomed Skie.., mary douglas
- Qoute # 5, Is It Poetry
- The Impolite Proprietress, Terence G. Craddock
- Love, Melissa K Vigna
- It's Over, Melissa K Vigna
- The Rider, Melissa K Vigna
- Party, Melissa K Vigna
- Wonderland, Melissa K Vigna
- Paranoid, Melissa K Vigna
- The Devil, Melissa K Vigna