RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Wondering what that very last moment of life is like.
What do we see? Hear? Feel?
Does our brain register the fact that we are dying?
Or do we just go quietly from life to death without
even realizing it?
So many unanswered questions, it seems to be scary,
yet, it's not.
Does our mind just shut down? Does it go on thinking
until our last breath or on another dimension?
Where does our exact life go? Does our soul take
over at the moment of death so that we feel nothing
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Last Moment by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- OPGANDA.COM≡오피뷰≡ 허니버터칩 '부산오피대박'…'선릉휴게텔'하소연, bkgfkvbkgfkv bkgfkv
- Love, shafeeqrahman rahman
- OPGANDA.COM≡오피뷰≡ 허니버터칩 '부천오피대박'…'강남휴게텔'하소연, bkgfkvbkgfkv bkgfkv
- OPGANDA.COM≡오피뷰≡ 허니버터칩 '부산오피대박'…'부천휴게텔'하소연, bkgfkvbkgfkv bkgfkv
- OPGANDA.COM≡오피뷰≡ 허니버터칩 '수원오피대박'…'동탄휴게텔'하소연, bkgfkvbkgfkv bkgfkv
- Baat toh itni si…., Priyanka Nayak
- Missing You, Priyanka Nayak
- On The Death Of Ella Fitzgerald, Shalom Freedman
- It's All Fare in Love, Akhtar Jawad
- Blissful Atmosphere, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Malala Yousafzai, Jahan zaib
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)