RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Reigning down upon me in icy sheets of chlorophyll,
dampening spirits and burying a liveliness that's
been held within since birth.
Struggling to keep it intact, facing incriminations
of licensed behavior in aspects of fickle endeavors,
on roads towards tomorrow's last impulse.
Reaching for regret, as lifetimes fold over and rain
falls upon a dampened spirit, hope lighting His
presence in my soul tonight.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Last Impulse by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Empty Cartridge, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Your Love, abigail sikwenda
- The Missing Feeling, abigail sikwenda
- Lights Off, abigail sikwenda
- Situationships, abigail sikwenda
- Kind leaning, hasmukh amathalal
- I Dreamt About You, abigail sikwenda
- Please Remember, abigail sikwenda
- So near, yet so far..., Musical Ravi
- Shackled by Love, Maheshwer Peri