RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Reigning down upon me in icy sheets of chlorophyll,
dampening spirits and burying a liveliness that's
been held within since birth.
Struggling to keep it intact, facing incriminations
of licensed behavior in aspects of fickle endeavors,
on roads towards tomorrow's last impulse.
Reaching for regret, as lifetimes fold over and rain
falls upon a dampened spirit, hope lighting His
presence in my soul tonight.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Last Impulse by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- i'll churn the butter while you fish, Mandolyn Davidson
- THE FOOLISH ONES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- My Sweet Little Kid, Ramesh Shrestha
- Heavy morning, Robo Cat
- good-morning babe, don't say good-night, Mandolyn Davidson
- I Am But a Small Voice, F. J. Thomas
- Blueberry Muffins, Sandra Feldman
- ode to enmity, Shanika marini Paul
- hair poem, lee fones
- Midnight, binod bastola