You're always remembered
By the last act of yours
Try your best to make
Every action a good one.
If last act was bad
You'll be branded as so
Don't let things slip
Keep yourself in control.
People eagerly watch
A new movie released
Worth of old newspaper
Is only its paper value.
Readers keep looking
For the next poem you write
Strive to deliver one
That'll have a lasting value.
Tirupathi Chandrupatla's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Last Act by Tirupathi Chandrupatla )
Did you read them?
- Holding Fatima in the Light, Mohja Kahf
- Manifesto for the Chaste Wanton, Mohja Kahf
- Doves, Mohja Kahf
- Return of the Friend, Mohja Kahf
- On The Run In The Dream, Albert Martin
- My Grandmother Washes Her Feet in the Si.., Mohja Kahf
- Joan Rivers, Ima Ryma
- First October Twenty Fourteen, Tony Adah
- تحية طيبة, خليل مردم بك
- Happy Writer, Cynthia BuhainBaello
Poem of the Day
(July 15 1964)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Viggo Stuckenberg
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
- Heather Burns