Into the eve, reflections of me are seen by it
Tireless tweets, chattering chats, post multiply as I have singleness of eye upon you.
If the light of your countenance went down, soon frowns would occupy my facial expression.
To prevent such, hand me that plug. Quickly no bars raise quickly as power cells void began to charge.
Recharged and refreshed, I resume typing afresh over 100 characters a minute.
Yawns my long face did caress. So did my eyelids protest without any warning of their soon closing.
Tweets come to cease, once chattering chats flatten as a flat-line as I realize that it’s time to put out this
Before I could it became a night light. Pathways lit dark hallways as I awakened to find that faithful
laptop light ablaze and bright.
Timothy Branch's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Laptop light by Timothy Branch )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- you're a vessel i want live on, Mandolyn ...
- Riff on Bruce's Post Card Love Affairs, David McLansky
- Eternal Thirst, Lora Colon
- When I look at you, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Formalities Not Necessary, Margaret Moran
- two women, Nassy Fesharaki
- I have seen everywhere, gajanan mishra
- joe dassin, co the skipper
- Of Course, Sonya Annita Song
- Martyrdom, Meena Somasundaram