Into the eve, reflections of me are seen by it
Tireless tweets, chattering chats, post multiply as I have singleness of eye upon you.
If the light of your countenance went down, soon frowns would occupy my facial expression.
To prevent such, hand me that plug. Quickly no bars raise quickly as power cells void began to charge.
Recharged and refreshed, I resume typing afresh over 100 characters a minute.
Yawns my long face did caress. So did my eyelids protest without any warning of their soon closing.
Tweets come to cease, once chattering chats flatten as a flat-line as I realize that it’s time to put out this
Before I could it became a night light. Pathways lit dark hallways as I awakened to find that faithful
laptop light ablaze and bright.
Timothy Branch's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Laptop light by Timothy Branch )
- Troubles ahead, gajanan mishra
- I Need You, Diana Rose
- Farewell Mama, akachukwu chukwuemeka ( akab ..
- Love, Akhil Zoomin
- Accident and Emergency Unit, akachukwu chukwuemeka ( akab ..
- Long Lost Love, Marites C. Cayetano
- Likes, Holly Moon
- Living, Holly Moon
- Limerick-45, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- My Periphery, Holly Moon
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- November, Thomas Hood
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Would Live In Your Love, Sara Teasdale
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(8 August 1884 – 29 January 1933)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns