Land of the Heart
Moist heart dries soon,
Lying at blowing moments’ will.
Amidst few tarns in dunes
Falling drops when find them still.
Where those tarns, how formed
Do not know.
Stirred heart knows it though
What blowing moments cannot steal.
Deep inside feel sometimes
Kingshuk Chakraborty's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Land of the Heart by Kingshuk Chakraborty )
- Should We Kill Poetry, Tony Adah
- Look deep in my eyes, obed obser
- No Pussy In Hell, Buddy Bee Anthony
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ- 79, Ronjoy Brahma
- Stay That Way, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Veins, Vines, And Vineyard Sweepings, Dexsta Ray
- Once There Was Love, Guy Shaked
- Silent Aspirations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- None But I Myself Am A Witness To Contem.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Need To Know, Michael McParland