Land of the Heart
Moist heart dries soon,
Lying at blowing moments’ will.
Amidst few tarns in dunes
Falling drops when find them still.
Where those tarns, how formed
Do not know.
Stirred heart knows it though
What blowing moments cannot steal.
Deep inside feel sometimes
Kingshuk Chakraborty's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Land of the Heart by Kingshuk Chakraborty )
- 如果爱是守候, qin xing
- Strife, Md. Asadullah
- 'MY FAMILY', paul fornillos
- ~ Eyes ~, Aparna Chatterjee
- The Panama Canal, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out At Pelletier's, Edgar Albert Guest
- Contrary Sary, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pixley Folks, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out In The Open, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Worry-Chaser, Edgar Albert Guest