Land of a Usurper Fallen to the Ashes of Failure and Desolation
Howling at the moon in pure anger while standing
In this concrete museum of caskets surrounded by burning trees,
I have only to guide me the fury and depression
That is rotting me from the inside out
Painting a picture on my wall out of my blood,
I am forever happily doomed to eternal isolation, and the
Hands of misery guide my knife, manifest my
Self-abusive thoughts, awakening the demons I knew
I can no longer sleep, but yet I dream of a world
Where all humans are dead, there is no salvation for
Anyone and yet more worthless humans continue to
Breathe, continue to be born
Upon the mass extinction of the human race, I will
Spit on the charred remains of your cursed world
Before ending my own breath, I support the
Complete destruction of every pathetic human
Michael Robertson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Land of a Usurper Fallen to the Ashes of Failure and Desolation by Michael Robertson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A million sparkling rainbows, Nick Kler
- selah, don't say la la la..., Mandolyn ...
- Ego Rulers Built Massive Monuments, Terence G. Craddock
- Capitalistic Perceived Important People, Terence G. Craddock
- here's an itty bitty bite, Mandolyn ...
- Remember Me (Dedicated 2 those that have.., Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- school lunch woes and whoa it's healthy!, Mandolyn ...
- lack of caffeine means this, Mandolyn ...
- Happy Birthday Son, Rowina M Mallick
- Why Do Turtles Cross The Road?, Darlene Walsh