Little King of Sorrows
Always deserving better than me.
Me and you could never be.
Allowing me a chance for free,
Now these thoughts I cannot flee.
Dearest friend I need not see,
A simple word I wait from thee.
Justify the pain I feel,
Even though we broke the deal,
Aching heart is very real,
Need a word to help me heal.
Months of hiding pain inside,
Admitting now the ways I lied,
Repair the intentions of what I tried,
Inscribed in prayers I nightly cried.
Ever lasting friend I have implied.
J-man gives you what you need,
Of his forgiveness I also plead,
Hopeful solution to evil deed,
New food for thought for us to feed.
Stoned and drunk I couldn't lead,
Overtaken by the pace and speed,
Never forgotten, your planted seed.
© 2013 L.K.Sorrows
Little King of Sorrows's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lady Luck by Little King of Sorrows )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Worshiping with Deer, Bill Grace
- Serves Right, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- To My Best Enemy, Electric Lady
- Thy life, binod bastola
- Never Give Up, Sandra Feldman
- To a Muslim Assalam to a Hindu Ram Ram, Akhtar Jawad
- Enchanted Evening, The Princess
- Into The Past, Randy McClave
- Got The Feeling, Arthur Moore
- When I am alone, gajanan mishra