Little King of Sorrows
Always deserving better than me.
Me and you could never be.
Allowing me a chance for free,
Now these thoughts I cannot flee.
Dearest friend I need not see,
A simple word I wait from thee.
Justify the pain I feel,
Even though we broke the deal,
Aching heart is very real,
Need a word to help me heal.
Months of hiding pain inside,
Admitting now the ways I lied,
Repair the intentions of what I tried,
Inscribed in prayers I nightly cried.
Ever lasting friend I have implied.
J-man gives you what you need,
Of his forgiveness I also plead,
Hopeful solution to evil deed,
New food for thought for us to feed.
Stoned and drunk I couldn't lead,
Overtaken by the pace and speed,
Never forgotten, your planted seed.
© 2013 L.K.Sorrows
Little King of Sorrows's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lady Luck by Little King of Sorrows )
- Feminine Beauty, chanchal gupta
- Alone again, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- [Challenge] Entrees for September (Disqu.., Brian Johnston
- Indulgences, Jayatissa Liyanage
- From The Balcony, Heather Burns
- Ang undubai, Shri R Brahma
- 10 January 2014, Shri R Brahma
- October is next to September تشرين الاول.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- October is next to September, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I feel bored, MOHAMMAD SKATI
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- My Love Is Like To Ice, Edmund Spenser
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns