Series of errors he made
In the friendship and love
He lost in consequence
Lustre of life and peace.
Years later once he tried
Bridging gap with age and time
But lack of credence and trust
Left him sad and distraught.
Jaipal Singh's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lack Lustre by Jaipal Singh )
- The Glare Of Evil, Lilly Emery
- Contemporary Indian English Poetry A Thi.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- They're Sleeping and I'm Dancing, Vincent S Coster
- I Just Think About The Lives Pulsating I.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Passage of Life, Prof Niamat Ali Murtazai
- Love, a bit bitter.., Tristen Martin
- Domestic Disturbance, Daniel Karbon
- Where Are They Speeding To Go, I Don't K.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Beer, $13, Daniel Karbon
- What The Culture Drug In - Da Dammerrung.., Warren Falcon