Some Steps in the Hall of Silence.
The Hall of Silent Statues,
Eruption of the Inside.
Eruption of the Mind.
Eruption of the Imagination.
The Shade and Light of Time.
Labyrinths of the Life.
Labyrinths of the History.
Labyrinths of the Man.
A passing of Time.
A Trace of the Blood.
A Trace of the Mania.
A Trace of the Amour.
A Trace of the Hate.
A Trace of the Pride.
A Trace of the Horror.
A Trace of the Power.
Sleeping of Death and Life Together.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Labyrinth by Rasul Raessi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Path, Deepak Hariharan
- A Hymn to God, Dr John Celes
- The Facebook Poem, Alan W. Jankowski
- The Jerk At Work, Alan W. Jankowski
- When Friends Betray Friends, Alan W. Jankowski
- My Love Did Sometimes Wander, Alan W. Jankowski
- No Help At All, Alan W. Jankowski
- The Bird, the Cat, the Monster and I…., Poetheart (back)
- Neon Sign, Alan W. Jankowski
- Party Favors, Alan W. Jankowski