l Refuse To Hate!
The full moonshine floods back memories:
Was l not just but six rainy seasons old?
My grandmother was full of charming stories
Of love and not just the love for gold.
Faraway from the cackling village chickens
Boundless love from my heart overflows;
Family, friends and foes l shall treat alike!
l refuse to hate these innocent souls
Even in their misdirected anger back l will not strike!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (l Refuse To Hate! by Tafadzwa Matamba )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Song Of Despair, Pablo Neruda
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- The Night Before Christmas (at the cat l.., Randal Johnson
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
Poem of the Day
- Language dilemna, Wensislaus Mbirimi
- My funeral, Wensislaus Mbirimi
- The Students into Terrorism, SANDIP GOSWAMI
- Hater, Wensislaus Mbirimi
- What is me, Wensislaus Mbirimi
- So we free, Wensislaus Mbirimi
- Nature on Earth (Acrostic 2), soulful heart
- Out of danger, hasmukh amathalal
- You owe it to yourself, Wensislaus Mbirimi
- Essence of Humanity(Acrostic 1), soulful heart