(L) lost souls...
Sad angry eyes tearing at my throat.
staring deep into my minds recesses....
retreat in pain...
do you see what i see?
and does it look as flower raped by raging winds.
Sad angry eyes tearing at my spirit,
hauntingly admire my aching heart....
surrendering in pain....
can you hear what i hear?
and do you die at that sound that lies the other side of silence?
sad angry eyes tearing at my veins
do you feel what i feel?
and does it creep over you as a pull on an arrow swallowed by the soul.
sad angry eyes tearing at my being,
do you taste what I taste?
and does it smell of blood that washes over you,
filling your mind with desire.
crybaby clark's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ((L) lost souls... by crybaby clark )
- "Vae victis! ", Lento Maez
- the death of a little girl, Lizzy Hartwig
- Not Far Off: A New Beginning, M.J Donnchadh
- My Master, Aftab Alam
- There Are Two Worlds, Neela Nath
- Dirt Is Not Love, Neela Nath
- from 'The Double V', Morgan Michaels
- God Feeds the Birds, Dr John Celes
- Floating On, Neela Nath
- Perhaps I Did It Once, Shalom Freedman
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)