(L) lost souls...
Sad angry eyes tearing at my throat.
staring deep into my minds recesses....
retreat in pain...
do you see what i see?
and does it look as flower raped by raging winds.
Sad angry eyes tearing at my spirit,
hauntingly admire my aching heart....
surrendering in pain....
can you hear what i hear?
and do you die at that sound that lies the other side of silence?
sad angry eyes tearing at my veins
do you feel what i feel?
and does it creep over you as a pull on an arrow swallowed by the soul.
sad angry eyes tearing at my being,
do you taste what I taste?
and does it smell of blood that washes over you,
filling your mind with desire.
crybaby clark's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ((L) lost souls... by crybaby clark )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(22 March 1941 -)
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- It isn't easy!, Lubinda Lubinda
- I Am Third, Perry Biggerstaff
- The Nigeria Political Vampires, Chinweokwu Sunlight M. Ndubu ..
- Alack! Afore! Alack! Afore!, Dexsta Ray
- WAR modern art-form of meaninglessness, George Dee Vuy
- I let myself, Elena Ioannou
- Love Is Hard, Is It Poetry
- Broken Waves, Pintu Mahakul
- PH: Poetry Writing: In Poetry, Brian Johnston
- Moving Out, Adriana Avila