(L) lost souls...
Sad angry eyes tearing at my throat.
staring deep into my minds recesses....
retreat in pain...
do you see what i see?
and does it look as flower raped by raging winds.
Sad angry eyes tearing at my spirit,
hauntingly admire my aching heart....
surrendering in pain....
can you hear what i hear?
and do you die at that sound that lies the other side of silence?
sad angry eyes tearing at my veins
do you feel what i feel?
and does it creep over you as a pull on an arrow swallowed by the soul.
sad angry eyes tearing at my being,
do you taste what I taste?
and does it smell of blood that washes over you,
filling your mind with desire.
crybaby clark's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ((L) lost souls... by crybaby clark )
- A surrealistic image صورة سوريالية, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- In 80s, Nassy Fesharaki
- A Walk in the Woods, Abdul Malik Mandani
- Natural Alliance, Abdul Malik Mandani
- Stop your Sobbing (haiku), Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
- Beauty in Nature and Human Creativity, Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
- bruised squeezed sweet fruit, Is It Poetry
- That awkward curfew حظر التجول الحرج ذلك, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Abroad, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Thinking About You, Ronald Chapman
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Bluebird, Charles Bukowski
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)