Koo Koo Koo
in my poem.
Search and find
Whatever you want
At your suitable time.
What do you want?
How far you want
that is important.
Go and search
everything is for you.
This is my poem
Take its Koo Koo Koo.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Koo Koo Koo by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Why? Why? Why?, Praghyanjali Pal
- I Cannot At Will Summon The Tone Of Beauty, Shalom Freedman
- O, God, Neela Nath
- The Seed of Greatness, Silas Egbowon
- Metamorphosis, Musfiq us shaleheen
- Scent of the Rain, Steven Rhoads
- Limits to Eternity, The Princess
- Reflecting Shadows, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- What is love, gajanan mishra
- Women, Nassy Fesharaki