My knight in shining armor.
Golden knight, gleaming in the midnight moon.
A shining star, you are
Secretly we meet,
in a private embrace.
Soft kisses soaked in ardor,
Passion fruit syrup, honey nectar,
An ambrosia of sweets
This courtly love is ideal…but why must we be hidden?
Why all the secrets?
Chivalry is your duty and abide its code you must.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Knight by Danette Frenz )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- (1) The Ceaseless Waves of Sorrow, Uriah Hamilton
- An Ode to a Toad Named Frank, Susan Sparks
- The Path, Deepak Hariharan
- A Hymn to God, Dr John Celes
- The Facebook Poem, Alan W. Jankowski
- The Jerk At Work, Alan W. Jankowski
- When Friends Betray Friends, Alan W. Jankowski
- My Love Did Sometimes Wander, Alan W. Jankowski
- No Help At All, Alan W. Jankowski
- The Bird, the Cat, the Monster and I…., Poetheart (back)