Edward Kofi Louis
Meeting different faces all day long;
But, illegal lust had eaten up the minds of many.
With the flow of the blow;
As many fell dead in your hands,
Because of hatred and war.
Killing otherd with your guns.
With the strike of the Devil!
And, with the evil ways of mankind;
Seen everywhere on this earth.
With the muse of your works.
With the super star around you;
So, open your eyes ans see what he has,
For, the time is now at hand.
To draw and to paint;
But, in another level.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Knew, new! by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Largest house., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Tears Of A Rose, Electric Lady
- I am satisfied with this life, gajanan mishra
- Misogyny, Pius Didier
- Remember This., richard harris
- Animals are there, gajanan mishra
- Someday, Johnny Goyena
- Girl, He Never Loved You, Ronell Warren Alman
- Writing on the wall, Nassy Fesharaki
- The Poetry of Onkar Nath Gupta, Bijay Kant Dubey