Edward Kofi Louis
Meeting different faces all day long;
But, illegal lust had eaten up the minds of many.
With the flow of the blow;
As many fell dead in your hands,
Because of hatred and war.
Killing otherd with your guns.
With the strike of the Devil!
And, with the evil ways of mankind;
Seen everywhere on this earth.
With the muse of your works.
With the super star around you;
So, open your eyes ans see what he has,
For, the time is now at hand.
To draw and to paint;
But, in another level.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Knew, new! by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Lead me to truth, Tiku akp
- Tries To Be Silent, Rohit Sapra
- Lalua's Speeches & Lectures, Who Hears T.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- WAR HORSES, Colin Ian Jeffery
- Buffalomen Too Leaders In Bihar, Those W.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Lily In The Valley, Dexsta Ray
- Lallu And Kallu Two Rustic Ministers Fro.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Unsatisfaction, The Moonlighter
- een onmogelijk toekomst, co the skipper
- Hey, Mister Sadducee!, Jovica Tasevski Eternijan