Head down, crystal tears of angels innocence,
You are like a hungry cat wanting food.
Can't you see by the tells I say, these hints
Pushing you aside to not feel my hurt mood.
Your kitten followers must hate me as I
Would that is why I gave leave seen as lies.
Brushing against me with my back turned pace,
You stay.... still, rivers flow down my face.
Why do you hesitate to stay around my space?
Your followers will treat me like another race.
You die inside, I can feel it like shots
Of needles given forever, all over you, dots.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Kittens Innocence by Patrick Wan )
- Make the world go round, Bull Hawking
- We All Feel Better In The Dark, Michael McParland
- Freeing Up Space, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Our Two souls connected in that moment s.., Erato
- Faithful, Forgiving & Kind., Tom Zart
- A Striking Woman, Naveed Akram
- A bird on the roof, Slim Jay
- It's Every thing, Cee Bea
- A good teacher, Slim Jay
- The Constant., Tony Adah
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)