There's a sign posted
it says, 'Kitten lost'
I think you left it for me
to try and bring me home,
but baby, no one sees it
no one recognizes a kitten
in this world full of dogs.
Baby, I found my collar,
baby, I see your prints,
baby, I'll follow you
until this road ends.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Kitten Lost by Kelly Zion )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Foolish People Sayings, Terence G. Craddock
- Today's Journey, Cathy Hodgson
- Death Wishes, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Prayer For Peace, Savita Tyagi
- Unknown Qualities, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Flashback of a Comrade, Barisan Chatterjee
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -73, Ronjoy Brahma
- Do No Wrong, Terence G. Craddock
- Is poet, gajanan mishra
- It just is (Spoken word poem), Fiona McCullough