Kisses In The Air
Dust laden and bare,
The wall is growing high,
I’m throwing my kisses in the air,
Where unresponded they lie.
I’m touching my hand on my lip,
The void is growing cold,
They only come in the sleep
As dreams of the worn and old.
I’m dying to get close,
The boat is getting away from the shore,
My breaths are stopping under my nose,
They can’t blend with hers anymore.
Pradip Chattopadhyay's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Kisses In The Air by Pradip Chattopadhyay )
Did you read them?
- Silent Aspirations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- None But I Myself Am A Witness To Contem.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Need To Know, Michael McParland
- Tomorrow's Trails, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Errand Man, Tony Adah
- Thelo (2), Branden Aeling
- Playground, gajanan mishra
- Pieces Of A Mind, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Blue Lotus, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Omnipresent should, gajanan mishra