Kisses Are Butterflies
Kisses are lyk butterflies,
They easily fly away.
From the blues they find their way.
To your cheecks, if i may say
Looking for nectared lips.
So here are the magic tips;
Live like a flower
And not a pollinator.
Kisses will then be unable to hold you off
Many see them come,
But few get some.
All Because kisses are butterflies,
They easily fly away
Titto Mutny's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Kisses Are Butterflies by Titto Mutny )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- An Ode to a Toad Named Frank, Susan Sparks
- The Path, Deepak Hariharan
- A Hymn to God, Dr John Celes
- The Facebook Poem, Alan W. Jankowski
- The Jerk At Work, Alan W. Jankowski
- When Friends Betray Friends, Alan W. Jankowski
- My Love Did Sometimes Wander, Alan W. Jankowski
- No Help At All, Alan W. Jankowski
- The Bird, the Cat, the Monster and I…., Poetheart (back)
- Neon Sign, Alan W. Jankowski