KING UNIT AND MISTER MASTER
Following the franchise play of ‘’DEMOS’’
weakly thinking in my minds eyes,
Come fluidity, questions
Keeper of great floret.
He stands the flunkey waiting for words.
The answers and questions are
from the Spartans, Spanish and British.
At the right sense of his face
Question re ‘’kratia’’ comes, and
This was the first.
Where will your scene be, when you seat?
Stage or in heritage, or the whole surface
of the units covering every cardinal.
I will in mine, everyway upon the strong and
fluvial that things walks.
How will you battle the fly-bloom?
Fiercely or mere, or will your empathy go far?
Far and fierce, to every land that stay.
Fairly fair, says king-unit,
farewell he bind
knowing the first must do the best.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (KING UNIT AND MISTER MASTER by Ebi Robert )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- We are ALL Broken, with a Capital F, LUVinThe NOW
- 'The Fallen Angel', Wolfie Scott
- Impressions of Garcia-Lorca on the Piano.., mary douglas
- PATIENCE, Stanley Oguh
- Last Words of A Dying Poet, Monica Lanier
- Wabi Sabi, wabi sabi
- Papier Mache, How Lovely Was the World, mary douglas
- Cassandra In Your Face, Terence G. Craddock
- Infamous Art Hotel Inhospitality, Terence G. Craddock
- Summer Music, Fireworks Melting the Ice .., mary douglas