KING UNIT AND MISTER MASTER
Following the franchise play of ‘’DEMOS’’
weakly thinking in my minds eyes,
Come fluidity, questions
Keeper of great floret.
He stands the flunkey waiting for words.
The answers and questions are
from the Spartans, Spanish and British.
At the right sense of his face
Question re ‘’kratia’’ comes, and
This was the first.
Where will your scene be, when you seat?
Stage or in heritage, or the whole surface
of the units covering every cardinal.
I will in mine, everyway upon the strong and
fluvial that things walks.
How will you battle the fly-bloom?
Fiercely or mere, or will your empathy go far?
Far and fierce, to every land that stay.
Fairly fair, says king-unit,
farewell he bind
knowing the first must do the best.
Ebi Robert's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (KING UNIT AND MISTER MASTER by Ebi Robert )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I.H.Rizvi As A Romantic Indian English P.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Life In A Beer Commercial, Kyle Schlicher
- MY KALAHANDI, Prasanna Mishra
- A FISHERMAN'S BASKET سلة صياد السمك, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Decorating The Interior Of Nothing, Kyle Schlicher
- fishing stream, lee fones
- Where is the tiger, gajanan mishra
- Only In Your Eyes, Lilly Emery
- A FISHERMAN'S BASKET, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Achievement, Jaipal Singh