KING UNIT AND MISTER MASTER
Following the franchise play of ‘’DEMOS’’
weakly thinking in my minds eyes,
Come fluidity, questions
Keeper of great floret.
He stands the flunkey waiting for words.
The answers and questions are
from the Spartans, Spanish and British.
At the right sense of his face
Question re ‘’kratia’’ comes, and
This was the first.
Where will your scene be, when you seat?
Stage or in heritage, or the whole surface
of the units covering every cardinal.
I will in mine, everyway upon the strong and
fluvial that things walks.
How will you battle the fly-bloom?
Fiercely or mere, or will your empathy go far?
Far and fierce, to every land that stay.
Fairly fair, says king-unit,
farewell he bind
knowing the first must do the best.
Ebi Robert's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (KING UNIT AND MISTER MASTER by Ebi Robert )
- The Power Of Love!, Edward Kofi Louis
- It Is Quite Sad (Part 2), Ronell Warren Alman
- Bubble burst no home no trust, Nalini Chaturvedi
- You Are, Edward Kofi Louis
- Missing sky, gajanan mishra
- PARTNERS IN CRIME, Terry Collett
- Palace of death - this body, gajanan mishra
- Twelve Step Heaven, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Hardcastle Crags, Sylvia Plath
- Burning The Letters, Sylvia Plath
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Power Of Music, Sukumar Ray
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe