KING UNIT AND MISTER MASTER
Following the franchise play of ‘’DEMOS’’
weakly thinking in my minds eyes,
Come fluidity, questions
Keeper of great floret.
He stands the flunkey waiting for words.
The answers and questions are
from the Spartans, Spanish and British.
At the right sense of his face
Question re ‘’kratia’’ comes, and
This was the first.
Where will your scene be, when you seat?
Stage or in heritage, or the whole surface
of the units covering every cardinal.
I will in mine, everyway upon the strong and
fluvial that things walks.
How will you battle the fly-bloom?
Fiercely or mere, or will your empathy go far?
Far and fierce, to every land that stay.
Fairly fair, says king-unit,
farewell he bind
knowing the first must do the best.
Ebi Robert's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (KING UNIT AND MISTER MASTER by Ebi Robert )
- The Orchestra, Bijay Kant Dubey
- E-rated poemier- go slow, Elvis Airohi
- Songs of Heaven, Aftab Alam
- E-rated poemier- if it had ended, Elvis Airohi
- Upon His Face, david kush
- Abel, Aftab Alam
- At Least Live and Dream, Rohit Sapra
- Aladdin's Lamp, Aftab Alam
- philosophy, lee fones
- Old Clock, Paul Gerard Reed
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(1886 - 1967)