King Of The Barnyard
Mr. Rooster do you know just how lucky you are
when it comes to the barnyard you are the star
You crow out every single morning to start your day
before heading to the henhouse to have some play
There’s so many lady chickens for you to choose
with those kind of odds it’s hard for you to lose
When your fun has ended you go off to rest
leaving all those lady chickens to mind the nest
Poet Other Poems
- A True Friend
- Best Friends Are Like Stars...
- Blood Is Thicker Than Water
- Eyes Of Blue
- I farted I farted
- King Of The Barnyard
- Marilyn Monroe
- Mr. Crow and Life's Journey
- Never Out Of Style
- Sweetheart, sweetheart I’ve been thinkin...
- Thank God It’s Friday Night
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.