Dorian Petersen Potter
Keys to My Heart (Monotetra)
Another days done, and night is here
How I wish to me you appear.
You give me happiness and cheer.
This is so clear, this is so clear.
My love so true belongs to thee.
You carry always my hearts key.
Our love can be again set free.
Come back to me, come back to me.
You know my love for you is true.
No matter what you think or do.
Can't help thinking only of you.
Now I'm so blue, now I'm so blue.
I have you in my blood, my brain.
Without you no sunshine, just rain.
Sometimes, you just drive me insane.
God stop my pain, God stop my pain.
Dorian Petersen Potter's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Keys to My Heart (Monotetra) by Dorian Petersen Potter )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Watch Free [28th] WWE Royal Rumble 2015 .., Noah Hariss
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns