Dorian Petersen Potter
Keys to My Heart (Monotetra)
Another days done, and night is here
How I wish to me you appear.
You give me happiness and cheer.
This is so clear, this is so clear.
My love so true belongs to thee.
You carry always my hearts key.
Our love can be again set free.
Come back to me, come back to me.
You know my love for you is true.
No matter what you think or do.
Can't help thinking only of you.
Now I'm so blue, now I'm so blue.
I have you in my blood, my brain.
Without you no sunshine, just rain.
Sometimes, you just drive me insane.
God stop my pain, God stop my pain.
Dorian Petersen Potter's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Keys to My Heart (Monotetra) by Dorian Petersen Potter )
- Only People XXXVIII, Sadiqullah Khan
- Music to My Ears XXXIX, Sadiqullah Khan
- Naked Storm XL, Sadiqullah Khan
- Democracy in Decay XLI, Sadiqullah Khan
- Boundless Honor XLII, Sadiqullah Khan
- The Man Who Lived In Layers, Noah Body
- Again They Come XLIII, Sadiqullah Khan
- Prologued (An Oration) XLIV, Sadiqullah Khan
- The Launch XLV, Sadiqullah Khan
- Hashtnagar (Eight Cities) XLVI, Sadiqullah Khan
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Conclusion, Sir Walter Raleigh
- Red face, Emmanuel George Cefai
(c. 600 BCE)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)