Dorian Petersen Potter
Keys to My Heart (Monotetra)
Another days done, and night is here
How I wish to me you appear.
You give me happiness and cheer.
This is so clear, this is so clear.
My love so true belongs to thee.
You carry always my hearts key.
Our love can be again set free.
Come back to me, come back to me.
You know my love for you is true.
No matter what you think or do.
Can't help thinking only of you.
Now I'm so blue, now I'm so blue.
I have you in my blood, my brain.
Without you no sunshine, just rain.
Sometimes, you just drive me insane.
God stop my pain, God stop my pain.
Dorian Petersen Potter's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Keys to My Heart (Monotetra) by Dorian Petersen Potter )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Song Of Despair, Pablo Neruda
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- The Night Before Christmas (at the cat l.., Randal Johnson
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
Poem of the Day
- Death wish, Wensislaus Mbirimi
- Tribute to myself, Wensislaus Mbirimi
- Language dilemna, Wensislaus Mbirimi
- My funeral, Wensislaus Mbirimi
- The Students into Terrorism, SANDIP GOSWAMI
- Hater, Wensislaus Mbirimi
- What is me, Wensislaus Mbirimi
- So we free, Wensislaus Mbirimi
- Nature on Earth (Acrostic 2), soulful heart
- Out of danger, hasmukh amathalal