Dorian Petersen Potter
Keys to My Heart (Monotetra)
Another days done, and night is here
How I wish to me you appear.
You give me happiness and cheer.
This is so clear, this is so clear.
My love so true belongs to thee.
You carry always my hearts key.
Our love can be again set free.
Come back to me, come back to me.
You know my love for you is true.
No matter what you think or do.
Can't help thinking only of you.
Now I'm so blue, now I'm so blue.
I have you in my blood, my brain.
Without you no sunshine, just rain.
Sometimes, you just drive me insane.
God stop my pain, God stop my pain.
Dorian Petersen Potter's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Keys to My Heart (Monotetra) by Dorian Petersen Potter )
- Mid-City's Nursery Rhyme, James B. Earley
- Mum's Birthday, Raghda Ashraf Soliman
- Limerick-14, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- When My Ship Comes In, Mawunyo Adjei
- With elegant grace she overflowed, Erato
- My Words, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Sealed, Valerie Dohren
- Enamored Love, Lilly Emery
- The Futility Of Illusions, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Tour of Autumn, Cathy Hodgson
Poem of the Day
- Identity, Cyrus Diaz
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Udiah (witness to Yah)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns