Since winter will not go away in Minneapolis....
You know it's a good read when you pull it from bed,
and take it to the pisser,
read it while standing.
Like a fun-girl, she stands with,
I hold her in my left hand,
my head tilted,
skimming her lines.
Two t-shirts on, pulled above my navel.
Mid March with 2 feet of snow on the ground,
it will not go away.
My underwear pulled and pinned beneath my balls,
trickle a little,
then some more.
Bring her back to bed,
and like the perfect being she is,
lying face down,
to satisfy me.
All Rights Reserved
Jim Creston's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
You may pay any price you wish! Please message me, and I will send you the Paypal link. You do not need to be a Paypal member! Paypal also accepts credit cards. The credit card number is only seen by you.
Comments about this poem (Keeper by Jim Creston )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I, Too, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- April Rain Song, Langston Hughes
- Let America be America Again, Langston Hughes
- I Dream A World, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- Watch Super Bowl 2015 Live Stream Online.., Renz Barns
- everything i ever wrote sort of had your.., Mandolyn ...
- Missing, Luo Zhihai
- THE FIRST TIME, Rosie Bourget
- [®XLIX~]Watch Super Bowl 2015 (49) Live.., Renz Barns
- Beyond Beds Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Lonely Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Happy Birthday to A Friend I'm Missing, Akhtar Jawad
- THE BREAST CANCER JOURNEY, Rosie Bourget
- Wanting To Feel, RoseAnn V. Shawiak