Since winter will not go away in Minneapolis....
You know it's a good read when you pull it from bed,
and take it to the pisser,
read it while standing.
Like a fun-girl, she stands with,
I hold her in my left hand,
my head tilted,
skimming her lines.
Two t-shirts on, pulled above my navel.
Mid March with 2 feet of snow on the ground,
it will not go away.
My underwear pulled and pinned beneath my balls,
trickle a little,
then some more.
Bring her back to bed,
and like the perfect being she is,
lying face down,
to satisfy me.
All Rights Reserved
Jim Creston's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
You may pay any price you wish! Please message me, and I will send you the Paypal link. You do not need to be a Paypal member! Paypal also accepts credit cards. The credit card number is only seen by you.
Comments about this poem (Keeper by Jim Creston )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Firewater, Sadiqullah Khan
- Multiplied By Each Mind, Margaret Alice Second
- de reporter, co the skipper
- Knock the Door Down, Sadiqullah Khan
- Trails Of Love, Lilly Emery
- The Scars, Sadiqullah Khan
- Much Grief, Sadiqullah Khan
- Coffee Republic, Sadiqullah Khan
- Beauty, Claudia Andrea Casas
- Father-son, Nassy Fesharaki