Since winter will not go away in Minneapolis....
You know it's a good read when you pull it from bed,
and take it to the pisser,
read it while standing.
Like a fun-girl, she stands with,
I hold her in my left hand,
my head tilted,
skimming her lines.
Two t-shirts on, pulled above my navel.
Mid March with 2 feet of snow on the ground,
it will not go away.
My underwear pulled and pinned beneath my balls,
trickle a little,
then some more.
Bring her back to bed,
and like the perfect being she is,
lying face down,
to satisfy me.
All Rights Reserved
Jim Creston's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
You may pay any price you wish! Please message me, and I will send you the Paypal link. You do not need to be a Paypal member! Paypal also accepts credit cards. The credit card number is only seen by you.
Comments about this poem (Keeper by Jim Creston )
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love .., Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
Poem of the Day
- Boy vs girl, Mark Heathcote
- remplaçable, Lubinda Lubinda
- Human Nature, Merton Lee
- Those Moments Of Weakness لحظات الضعف هذه, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Money (Cedi), Ghana Green Poetry Foundation
- Off the Rez, Smoky Hoss
- As an emigrant كمهاجر, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Two Little Boats, Ghana Green Poetry Foundation
- The Golden Swan, Ghana Green Poetry Foundation
- As a passer-bye, MOHAMMAD SKATI