Keep The Word
Keep the word of life quickly,
The quick life completes itself,
For quiet lives remotely convey
Their residences of the plain.
The entrance of the day is a mighty
Gap, quickly combine its arch
With the floor of solid planks,
Giving a forgiving attitude
Lightly and completely.
Sins of the house seem rooms
That simmer in the pot,
Vegetables cook like guesswork,
Meat has been stewed forever.
My words are silent due to God,
His are the actions of His words,
Fulfilling everything due to clarity
As far as the horizon and heavens,
Far-seeming is the absence of his mighty
Taste, food has been so sly.
The houses are like computers,
These patriotic friends remind me of
Wars, as the bombardment swells
And the flight of a jet persuades
Like a propeller of worth and delicious nature.
Eat of the Lord’s provisions
As they lie there in front of you.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Keep The Word by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Poetic styles, Somanathan Iyer
- Unknown Cat, Somanathan Iyer
- Around us, Somanathan Iyer
- Don't ask certain people what food you h.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Empty Cartridge, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Your Love, abigail sikwenda
- The Missing Feeling, abigail sikwenda
- Lights Off, abigail sikwenda
- Situationships, abigail sikwenda
- Kind leaning, hasmukh amathalal