Dorian Petersen Potter
Keep The Faith (Free Style)
Sometimes we all have to try something new,
But we're so afraid to fail if once we only try,
That's when we need to have a bucket full of Faith,
You need to keep the Faith all the time, do you know?
Without Faith and Hope what are you going to do, I wonder,
There are times when we could lose everything we own you see,
It's possible to lose your health, and the people that you love,
And all your material possessions, your credit cards, your money, your home...
When your world goes upside down like a ship in the night,
That's when you need to find and to hang on to your Faith,
Sometimes you need a new start but you're so afraid to try,
I know sometimes there's no way to know if they will be right or wrong
Till you get the courage to do it one way or the other by tomorrow or now,
Pray and trust in God.Have Faith! He'll be there with you no matter what I just know.
Dorian Petersen Potter's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Keep The Faith (Free Style) by Dorian Petersen Potter )
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On The Way Down, Shalom Freedman
- Beyond Beautiful, greg paul
- Winterchill, Richard Provencher
- Jungle of the English Language, Ken e Hall
- I was Dreaming, Oduro Bright Amoh
- puzzle, kkc bba
- Unknown destination, ramesh rai
- A Welcome Death, Wood Nymph
- Bent Mask, Tim Murray