William Ernest Henley
Still debating, still delay,
And the world’s a ghost that gleams –
Wavers – vanishes away!
We must live while live we can;
We should love while love we may.
Dread in women, doubt in men…
So the Infinite runs away.
William Ernest Henley's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Kate-A-Whimsies, John-A-Dream by William Ernest Henley )
Did you read them?
- A gift of God, ABHIPSA TRIPATHY
- As One Breathes The Air, Edward Kofi Louis
- Unilateral, Edward Kofi Louis
- Never Feeling Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- To The Gates Of Hell, Edward Kofi Louis
- The house where the wife lives like an i.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Ek Lafz Ek Rishta, Bano Ali
- THE PATRIOT, Justice Uchenna Mmahi
- fortress of solutude, ademola oluwabusayo
- Never Feeling The Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak