Marites C. Cayetano
Kabayaran (w/english 'the Price')
ang kaya mong akyatin?
ang kaya mong languyin?
ang kaya mong palayain?
ang kaya mong iparinig? ...
Kaibigan, kahit minsan
mga pangyayari'y nakakabaliw
kailangan mong manatiling nakatayo
kailangan mong manatiling matatag
sapagkat yaan ang kabayaran
sa buhay mong tinanggap
mula sa nagbigay.
How many mountains
can you climb?
How many oceans
can you swim?
How much tears
can you release?
How many laughters
can you make people hear?
My friend, though sometimes
things are making you crazy
you have to remain standing
you have to remain strong
for it is the price
for the life you receive
from the one who gives.
Marites C. Cayetano's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Kabayaran (w/english 'the Price') by Marites C. Cayetano )
Did you read them?
- All Things Nice, Tania Montgomery
- Love is a Sad and Sorry Chameleon, Hebert Logerie
- Love Thru Poetic Passion, Sandra Feldman
- The Ocean's Gates, Brandt Nightingale
- Tribute to the King, Tania Montgomery
- Abyss, Donald R Charon
- Ode to the Busker, Tania Montgomery
- I have forgotten who I am, gajanan mishra
- Love is a liquid ~~~ vs.56, Mr. Nobody Nothing
- HE IS A MAN, Donald R Charon
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Eldorado, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- To Someone Special On PoemHunter, Electric Lady
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Night Has A Thousand Eyes, Francis William Bourdillon
- Cleanliness and Happiness, chandra thiagarajan
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
Ono no Komachi
(c. 825—c. 900))
Ralph Waldo Emerson
(1803 - 1882)