Marites C. Cayetano
Kabayaran (w/english 'the Price')
ang kaya mong akyatin?
ang kaya mong languyin?
ang kaya mong palayain?
ang kaya mong iparinig? ...
Kaibigan, kahit minsan
mga pangyayari'y nakakabaliw
kailangan mong manatiling nakatayo
kailangan mong manatiling matatag
sapagkat yaan ang kabayaran
sa buhay mong tinanggap
mula sa nagbigay.
How many mountains
can you climb?
How many oceans
can you swim?
How much tears
can you release?
How many laughters
can you make people hear?
My friend, though sometimes
things are making you crazy
you have to remain standing
you have to remain strong
for it is the price
for the life you receive
from the one who gives.
Marites C. Cayetano's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Kabayaran (w/english 'the Price') by Marites C. Cayetano )
- A daily fun!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ray of Hope, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley
- The elements of loss, nick feiner